Please include a copy of our public liability insurance with a minimum £1 million. Applications cannot be processed without this.
If your insurance expires before the date of the event an updated copy will need to be sent to email@example.com before the event takes place. Please state clearly on your email the name your application is under and which event it relates to.
· All applications will be carefully vetted and all performers will be informed whether their acts are accepted or not.
· The event starts at 12:00, we ask that performers are on site 30-45 minutes before they are due on stage to set up and liaise with our sound technician and DJ. Vehicles will be directed on site for unloading by stewards until 11:00 then vehicles have to be off site. Vehicles are allowed back on site after 17:30.
· You will be working at an outdoor event which may be subject to unpredictable inclement UK weather and if the event is cancelled as a result, there will be no refund due or compensation paid due to loss of earnings. You are also responsible for your equipment and props in the case of adverse weather during the event.
· This is a family friendly event and you must keep your performance suitable - i.e. no swearing, and no overtly sexual acts or language.
· You must clear and dispose of any waste produced by your stall and leave the space as you found it.
Read the performer’s guide for more information.
Please attach evidence of your own Public Liability insurance and that any equipment has been PAT tested.
Please email your invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not pay in cash and the fee must be agreed by all parties prior to the event.
Thanks for registering to our event.